Thanks for sending this, your darlings are just that, darling! The snuggly suit looks great too.
Lynned Media, LLC. ??? Did you start a business? How's life?
It's cold and dreary here now, with short days. It feels like it's been a very long time since I've been in America although it's been only 5 months. Life ist gut, but I'd love to visit the USA...or Italy... What are your holiday plans? Linda
1 comment:
Thanks for sending this, your darlings are just that, darling!
The snuggly suit looks great too.
Lynned Media, LLC. ??? Did you start a business? How's life?
It's cold and dreary here now, with short days. It feels like it's been a very long time since I've been in America although it's been only 5 months. Life ist gut, but I'd love to visit the USA...or Italy...
What are your holiday plans?
Linda
Post a Comment