Sunday, August 29, 2010

Quick update of what's been happening around here:

We've been really busy. Ryan had surgery on Tuesday to be recircumcized. Most of the pictures I take now are via i-phone and we've had computer issues so sorry for the lack of pics.
Here's Ryan after surgery. He's doing much better now:


Here's me. I've lost a bunch of weight. Haven't been this skinny in a long time:



Here's the tree mom planted in the back yard about 2 years ago. It's a Crepe Myrtle:
We've been busy at the zoo, playing with friends etc. I've been couponing a ton lately (blog is http://www.workinthedeals.blogspot.com/) and I've been hanging out with a new friend named Amy and her 9 kids LOL. Life consists mostly of going to the park, blogging, trying to teach Ryan to talk, taking Ryan to speech class, freelance web content producing, etc. The weather is cooling off and we haven't been to the pool now in a few weeks because they are only open on the weekends now because school started and it's been too cold or rainy on the weekends. Fall is fast approaching and soon winter will be here again blah. Oh we've also had a bunch of car issues lately and other stuff, so it's just been a busy time as always :) Hope you are all well!!!

No comments: